Monday, March 19, 2012

Mo' Mystara from Bruce Heard


Sporting a mock cover from Håvard Blackmoor, there's a new D&D module set in Mystara by Bruce Heard. Not only does it feature references to Glantri and their wonderful magical research, it has an entry on the Nosferatu of Mystara.

This entry explains how Nosferatu differ from Vampires, and will certainly allow DMs to creature their own Nosferatu NPCs.

I've been waiting for this ever since I read about a certain Nosferatu in Karameikos and used him as an NPC and occasional resource for my players due to his unnatural familiarity with the history of the land. No, they did not know what he was, and I purposely dressed him differently from the stereotypical royal bloodsucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.