Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sneak Peek: Skyward Steel

I cracked open the pages to Skyward Steel and found it jam-packed with content. Really useful details on running a space navy campaign.

A bit skimpy on the art, but here's one of the two (?) pieces of internal art.

Yes, it's a groundside pic, but the cover gives you lots to chew on in terms of spaceships and star fields.

I'm really thinking of running a message board based game using this ruleset, but:

(1) there are many demands on my time;
(2) I already started a Play-by-Post game on a message board using Labyrinth Lord and was unable to continue the commitment as GM;
(3) I really should try to resurrect that game first before doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.