Sunday, September 2, 2012

Armchair Reviews: On the Docket for September 2012

What do I have to crank out this month?

Well, aside from the long-delayed Gods of Gondwane (which I have read already, and curse vehemently for its Vivid system that has me thinking of shifting away from the work I've done for WaRP + Weird Adventures), there are a number of other books:
  • Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Event: Civil War -- The Initiative
  • Fading Suns Revised (also known by me as Fading Suns 2.5)
  • Blue Planet Revised (can't believe I'm reading this, as I have the older version and never played it)
  • Worlds Apart (Traveller rules for a Fantasy RPG? Interesting.)
  • Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition
  • Doomed Slayers (a campaign premise & setting)
  • and, of course, Shaintar for Savage Worlds

Good god, why does the industry keep cranking out interesting stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.