Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LOTFP: Professions and Lamentations

I'm going to start creating characters for Lamentations of the Flame Princess. I may begin a PBEM campaign for it, set in one of the cities of the Kingdom of the Wheel.

What will I do with them? Well, they're technically going to be NPCs that could be hired by the PCs -- perhaps at the local Adventurer's Guild? Or maybe they're the heads of the expeditions that will be coming up. Or they're there to bolster the two to three people in my current PBEM when they tackle the Tower of the Stargazer. Or maybe they're there to act as surviving characters so little hooks concerning the background won't be lost -- haha, I've done this kind of thing before for the Call of Cthulhu Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign!

Interestingly enough, the adventure of the Tower of the Stargazer will contain more elements about the Kingdom of the Wheel history, the KeyLords, the Adamantine Court, and the Council of Saeculum -- if they survive.

So... I'll create two characters per class, give 'em short backstories, and see where that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.