Friday, April 13, 2012

Post necromancy: Practical character creation for supers

Games are stress relief (among many things) and since I'm back into Champions once more, I'm going to try completing this discontinued series from last year.

But here are the first two:

Part 1 - offense and defense concerns
Part 2 - movement concerns

What's next? I suppose, it's balancing concept and capability in superheroic games, particularly Champions.

Technically, there's another sidebar / related post I did in the series, which was about one of the types of popular concepts that are common in comics.

Character Creation: Animal Themed Supers

Note that this is different from the source of their powers, but rather the overall package -- the name, the combination of power, the look, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.