Thursday, February 3, 2011

Purchasing An Imperial Age At Less Than $20.00

A really short post.

At the time of this writing, due to the pricing policies of Adamant Entertainment, you can get all the PDFs of the following Imperial Age sourcebooks for less than $20.00:

The Imperial Age: True20 Edition
The GameMaster's Guidebook to Victorian Adventure
The Imperial Age: London
The Imperial Age: British India
The Imperial Age: Engines
The Imperial Age: Imperial Age Magick
The Imperial Age: Spiritualism
The Imperial Age: Grimoire
The Imperial Age: Faeries
The Imperial Age: Victorian Monstrosities

If you're adverse to actually playing in the setting, you can probably mine much of it for Fading Suns. I did this with Castle Falkenstein for my old Fading Suns campaign...

Update (05 April 2011)

According to the post by Gareth-Michael Skarka (and the prices on RPGNow), Adamant has abandoned their App-pricing model. A valiant experiment, but it has been declared a failure.

Still, I'm happy to have grabbed all the stuff I wanted at those prices. I hope some of you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.