PLOT POINTS: [ ]
STRESS / TRAUMA: Phys [ ] | Ment [ ] | Emot [ ]
Affiliations: Solo [ d8 ] Buddy [ d10 ] Team [ d6 ]
Distinctions: Friendly Neighborhood Hero? | Wisecracker | With Great Power Come Great Responsibility
Use at d4 for 1 PP or Use at d8
Spider-Powers: Enhanced Senses [ d8 ], Enhanced Stamina [ d8 ], Superhuman Reflexes [ d10 ], Superhuman Strength [ d10 ], Wall-crawling [ d6 ]
Limit -- Exhausted: Shut down any SPIDER-POWERS power to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
- SFX -- Spider Sense: Spend 1 PP to add ENHANCED SENSES (or step up by +1 if already in your pool) and reroll all dice on a reaction.
- SFX -- Second Wind: Before you make an action including a SPIDER-POWERS power, you may move your physical stress die to the doom pool and step up the SPIDER-POWERS power by +1 for this action.
- SFX -- Spider-Tracer: Spend 1 PP or use an effect die to create a TRACED complication for a target. You may track that target anywhere until the complication is removed or ENHANCED SENSES is shut down.
Web-Slinging: Enhanced Durability [ d8 ], Swingline [ d8 ], Weapon [ d8 ]
Limit -- Exhausted: Shutdown WEB-SLINGING to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
- SFX -- Grapple: Add d6 and step up effect die +1 when inflicting a complication on a target.
- SFX -- Web Constructs: when creating web-related assets, add D6 and step up effect die by +1.
Acrobatic Master [ d10 ], Combat Expert [ d8 ], Covert Expert [ d8 ], Psych Expert [ d8 ], Science Expert [ d8 ], Tech Expert [ d8 ]