Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspiration: Downton Abbey

I can't wait for Season 2. I wonder if it'll have only 7 eps too.
I'm floored, absolutely floored by this series.

It's not really something I'd want to run as a game, but it certainly sheds some light on the type of stories that can go on behind the scenes of a household.

Power struggles, politics, good manners, principles, proper behavior, and misunderstandings -- and their consequences.

Absolutely lovely. I'm looking Fading Suns in a whole new light. Those nobles -- especially the ones who have to manage households -- really have a lot on their minds. And the household -- their lives aren't mere jobs, they're careers. That some of them took pride in.

A lot to think about.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...