Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Never judge a book by its cover...

... unless it's from BTRC.

Fires of Heaven is a space opera setting for the EABA system by BTRC. Originally authored by Patrick Sweeney for the Hero System, somehow Greg Porter ended up with it, and it's almost out. In the meantime, enjoy the cover.

Looks nice, doesn't it?

Check out the interview with Greg Porter at RPG Blog II to find out more.

It should be interesting though -- I've enjoyed all the settings that I've picked up from BTRC for the EABA system.

My top faves are Code: Black -- monster-hunting and supernatural investigations with an interesting unifying background; and TimeLords -- a thought-provoking out time-travel campaign setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.