Last year, I made a series posts under the unifying theme of Things I Learned from Champions:
- A Power Fantasy Has A Cost
- It's Okay to RetCon or Reboot or even Re-invent!
- Sometimes the JLA is Busy
- Exactly the Character You Want
- Sometimes You Just Want to Fight
- The Stories are Spectacular
This year, though, I think it's time to widen that a bit to all Supers RPGs, especially those that I've played in the past, and those I'm currently reading up on. There's a lot to learn from Super-heroic RPGs, after all.
But fear not, I've got lots of experiences from playing Champions throughout high school, college, and a bit of my professional life to draw from still -- it'll just be joined by my experiences with Classic Marvel Super-Heroes, DC Heroes, Mutants and Masterminds, Marvel Heroic Role-Playing, and even Fuzion!