Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Game: Agents of S.W.I.N.G.

Well, this a bit odd. As I've been working on the series of Genre Mining posts on espionage -- a new game has appeared on RPGNow that's currently at the top of the list of bestsellers.

It's called Agents of S.W.I.N.G. and is apparently a Fate-powered game system meant to emulate the types of spy movies and TV shows from the 60s and 70s.

I heard that it was really popular at a convention in the UK, and the cover looks very reminiscent of the James Bond / I Spy / The Avengers opening sequences.

I have no idea how good it is in terms of mechanics, setting, or genre resources.

It does look interesting though, but that could just be because it's heavy on my mind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.