Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Short Fiction on Alternate History Lovecraft

In my other guise, I read and write fiction and I wanted to share this somewhat dated (2008) link to a very short series of... vignettes? I didn't write it, but thoroughly enjoy it everytime I need a laugh.

Well, the title says it all: SELECTIONS FROM H.P. LOVECRAFT'S BRIEF TENURE AS A WHITMAN'S SAMPLER COPYWRITER

Here's an excerpt:
Caramel Chew
There is a dimension ruled by a blind caramel God-King who sits on a vast, cyclopean milk-chocolate throne while his mindless, gooey followers dance to the piping of crazed flutes. It is said that there are gateways in our world that lead to this caramel hell-planet. The delectable Caramel Chew may be one such portal.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.