Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Setting Expeditions: Code Black -- Part IIIa

Just because I'm in a stressed mood and have a lot of work ahead of me, I decided to do a little quiz (not that hard really) based on the various movies that you can technically run in the Code: Black setting with some minor tweaks to the rationale, and in some cases not at all.

And for fun, I've arranged the pics into a safe for work (I think) arrangement of pics that seems to follow the traditional sequence of horror plots in these kinds of adventures. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you recognize all the films.

Signs & Portents
Due Diligence
Inciting Artifact
Legwork
Strange Discovery
Fatal Encounter
Regroup and Rally
The Gang
The Gear
The Garb
Into the Belly of the Beast
Not In Kansas Anymore
Confrontation
Enough Talk
Oh, it's on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.