Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hero System 6th Edition

Well, the 6th Edition of the Hero System is out, with all its revisions and changes, both major and minor.

There's a review on RPG.net here.

Having been on the Hero forums and open to some of the discussions about the changes to the game system, I'm anxious and hopeful that the final product will be worthwhile. The art already seems to have leveled up again, and for that I'm happy.

I'm a bit worried about what this will do to the current slew of existing genre books and related products out there for Hero 5th, but there's no turning back now.

We'll just have to see how things like decoupling and power revisions have changed one of my favorite game systems yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.