Friday, October 11, 2019

Things I Learned from Champions: A Consolidated Listing


I decided to consolidate all of the posts that I've done under the subtitle: Things I Learned from Champions:
I've been adding to the list, piecemeal, over the years, because I do love the system (and the games I've played in it), and am trying to put it into words -- to express why.

I will continue to post new articles -- especially now that I'm running games for my son -- as I want to see how I can help re-create that experience for him as we play.

At the same time, there's just something about the players of this game that, despite variances in preferences and play styles, seem to demonstrate that the style of play supported by this system is one that is enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.