Saturday, July 23, 2016

Whew, it's dusty!

I've been gone a while. Writing takes time, as many of you know. And I've been writing other things. Mostly stuff for work, or letters for my child's schooling, or reviewers for same child.

And then there's the fiction that I'm trying to get back into.

Will I come back to this? We'll see -- dipping my toes again into it. Some quick things:

  • D&D 5th Edition is the rough basis for the current game I'm playing in. Not sure what elements aside from the game summaries I'll be posting. Maybe an alternating post -- game summaries, plus one or two elements from the game as a useful bit of crunch or fluff in the next day's post?
  • Fading Suns has a lot of possible new systems out there, and I've not even gone through the current system and updated setting yet.
  • And of course, Things I Learned From Champions has a few more posts, and options for expansion into other games...

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.