Oddly enough, my game reading has begun to follow a pattern that may help in promoting RPG play in the Philippines (in some small way). And that is: studying games whose mechanics use regular d6s, cards, and/or tokens.
The games currently taking up digital space in my tablet for reading are:
- Night's Black Agents
- Lords of Olympus
- Lords of Gossamer and Shadow
- Champions Complete
- FATE (Core and Accelerated)
- A FATE treatment for the Calidar setting
- Night's Black Agents + Dracula Dossier + Doctor Who setting (Torchwood / U.N.I.T. special ops crew vs. vampires)
- A continuation of the Lords of Olympus in Mystara idea
- Lords of Gossamer and Shadow + Doctor Who + TimeLords + Sapphire & Steel mashup
One can dream, yes?