Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CharGen: A Hero in ICONS

Pencils to Jim Lee's ICONS. No relation.
Decided to try out randomly rolling up a super-hero in the ICONS RPG. It's a rules light system with some infusion of FATE rules.

Here's what I came up with:

Prowess - Ideal Maximum Human (6)
Coordination - Above Average Human (4)
Strength - Superhuman (8)
Intellect - Exceptional Human (5)
Awareness - Above Average Human (4)
Willpower  - Ideal Maximum Human (6)


Number of Powers: 4


Control - Telekinesis (2)
Mental - Animal Control (6)
Defensive - Invulnerability (4)
Offensive - Aura (1)


Specialties: 3


He could be your classic tough guy with the Invulnerability and the Superhuman Strength, but then he has Animal Control really high up there, and some low-level Telekinesis, plus a really low level damage aura. Gotta think up a concept to match the powers before I go further.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! The best part of random chargen in ICONS is coming up with the matching character concept. I look forward to seeing what you come up with and your other thoughts on the game. I'm a big fan of ICONS myself - I even have an ICONS-centric blog (justaddheroes.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that -- first time. Anyway, my concept is up in my next post!

    ReplyDelete

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...