The first person to correctly identify the movies that the following quotes appear in -- and post their answers in the comments -- gets a $10 gift certificate to DriveThruRPG. When I declare the winner, I'll need to ask for your e-mail address so the folks at DriveThruRPG can e-mail you their gift certificate.
1. "'Tis but a scratch."
2. "When someone asks you if you're a god, you say: yes!"
3. "If it bleeds, we can kill it."
4. "What is steel, compared to the hand that wields it?"
5. "Lo, there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning."
6. "Stay frosty."
7. "Who is this? What is your operating number?"
8. "This is my boomstick!"
9. "Target that explosion, and fire."
10. "One shall stand; one shall fall."
is this related to gaming? Well, these are semi-common to pretty common movie quotes
that I've heard at gaming conventions and with my old gaming group. It's true that some of these
films have more commonly quoted quotes, but hey, didn't want it to be a