Sunday, July 24, 2011

Preview of Upcoming Week

This coming week, I've got a writing deadline. That being said, I do want to post some quick stuff about some of the comic book inspirations for my games -- sources of NPCs and storylines and themes.

I'll be posting five of them this week, and the following images are taken from those comics. Most are pretty obvious, some may be a bit more obscure.

Panda being welcomed into the Body Bagger
lifestyle by Clownface.
Sure you don't know this guy? If you take him, you could
earn 10,000 credits!
Ah, a cute little memento of WWII. Hey, ain't that the
Torch of Liberty in the top row?
Wonder what they're looking at?
Beware the wounds of equal people.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, but they're going to be just quick posts! Dreadstar and Nexus could take months to mine completely!

    ReplyDelete

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.