Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Note to Self: The Armchair Gamer Blog Cycle (Q1 2019)

Trying to set up a regular set of containers for blogging, until I'm back in the habit again. My current areas of interest are:

  • all the superheroic material on TV and the big screen
  • comics (classic and new) and their multi-faceted canon
  • return to Enigmundia (my alternate takes on the Mystara corner of the D&D multiverse)
  • the Hero System
  • all these FATE and PBTA game systems which run counter to my decades of more traditional gaming tastes
  • cross-time / cross-dimensional RPG settings
  • space opera / science fiction gaming
Seems like a lot, and am trying to get a good handle on each so I can set up a notes-and-outline incubator on my apps, so I can easily write from them.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to all of this. Minus the D&D stuff I am into all of this! Since it's you I'll look at the D&D stuff as well. You never know.

    ReplyDelete

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.