Friday, July 14, 2017

Fandom Gaming: a quick rundown.

It's been a really good time for fandom gamers. A plethora of games out there that allow for gaming in your favorite fictional universes, whether authorized or not.

There are the obvious ones: the Doctor Who RPG, the new Star Trek RPG, the current Star Wars RPG, the latest Conan RPG, the last available DC Universe RPG, and the current Lord of the Rings RPG.

I'll stick to these for now, but there are some others that are just as delicious (because they have been genericized just enough to play in the universe or universes that they've taken from) that I'll get to later.

For now, I think I'll be writing about how this batch of RPGs are doing with their properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.