- Through THESSALY’S inspiration as Fellmind for the group to bet simultaneously, the party manages to win over 1,650 chips altogether from the Skin Dancer in their first challenge.
- VARIAN, in particular, charms the floor manager LILLIAN, leading to certain easements in their favor (not counting the really expensive teddy bear drinks) for the duration of their stay.
- CATALINA keeps things fair through Unconquered Warder, enabling herself and Thess to eke out a win against the Master of Causality.
- Gambling in between challenges, ARCTURUS manages to make respectable profit overall as well as the acquaintance of the octopus-like couple TAVENDER and TAVINDIR, who later make friends with the rest of the group and help fund their entry into the third challenge.
- Through the now-heroic Dragon Fist (via the Dragon and Sacred Fists’ earlier revelation that all martials can be made heroes), ALECTO defeats the Lost Pilgrim in one move to his proposed four.
- After tipping Lillian and treating their octopus friends to a round of drinks, the party takes amiable leave of the House of Mim and arrives to a cordial welcome at Peerdin.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Isle Imperium: Episode 1.25 -- The House of Mim
Labels: Isle: Imperium