Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fading Suns 3E Character Sheet Available

A character sheet for the new Fading Suns RPG (3rd Edition) is available for download on the RedBrick website.

It has three pages for the Character Sheet, and one page for a ship.

Looks interesting (the changes are obvious to the Fading Suns faithful), but I'll be waiting for the actual Fading Suns Player's Guide (which some people have mentioned they purchased) for more detail before I comment.


What intrigues me? Well, the changes to the characteristics are intriguing, and the modifications to the progression for the VP successes seem easier keep in memory (if a shift from every 3 or every 2 seems easier to you, however marginal). The skill listings include new Natural Skills, and there's a fairly lengthy set of blank lines for learned languages -- does that mean most characters will have four or five of them?

Just counting the days...

2 comments:

  1. it looks like its there I wonder if its mirrored anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I dunno. I haven't looked for it in a while. Do you play?

    ReplyDelete

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.