Sunday, December 4, 2011

On the Radar: OSR items at $1.35? Other Sale Items on RPGNow.com?

Well, well, well. It seems that a whole bunch of OSR works are on sale at RPGNow.com.

First up is Vornheim by Zak S., which is on my list because I've always been curious about the internal organization and layout of the material. It's been marked down from $9.00 to $1.35.

Next on the list is Raggi's Tower of the Stargazer, down from $3.25 to $1.35. Hey, his Weird New World, Hammers of the God, No Dignity in Death: The Three Brides, and The Grinding Gear are all down from $6.00 to $1.35 as well.

And Raggi's People of Pembrooktonshire and Death Frost Doom are both down from $5.00 to $1.35.

I'm not sure where this sale has been referenced, but it seems clear you can have a lot of OSR material on the cheap.


Then again, I'm also looking at Mongoose's not quite OSR Legend, down from $19.00 to $1.00, even if it's unlikely I'll ever run it.


And I'm looking at Darkness Visible: Espionage Campaigns for Stars Without Number down form $19.99 to $9.99. Because I really like Stars Without Number.


No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...