Lone Wolf [ CS 15, Endurance 24 ] is setting off on the adventure Flight from the Dark!
My selection for Kai Disciplines:
- Healing -- for that all important +1 Endurance every numbered section
- Sixth Sense -- just because
- Mind Shield -- I don't like being Mind Blasted
- Animal Kinship -- talking to the animals can help in intelligence gathering
- Camouflage -- sometimes a hero needs to hide.
Update -- more character creation
Let's take a gander at equipment. We have
- an axe -- good weapon
- a backpack with 1 Meal
- some gold crowns (3 only, but I wasn't probably the most wealthy student)
- a Map of Somerlund
- a chainmail waistcoat (+4 to Endurance) -- lucky! Need that.
|This is the cover of the first Lone|
Wolf book I ever owned!
Faced with two possible paths to travel, I'm given an option to use one of the disciplines I selected -- Sixth Sense! I use it and learn that both paths will bring me into contact with enemy patrols.
I can either go south through the undergrowth, or travel northeast (which has heavier foliage). Time to refer to the map. If I go south, I'll have to find a way to cross the river; if I go northeast, I'll probably get to the road, perhaps find some transport, and cross the river easier at the bridge -- but I'll technically be going away from my goal for a while.
So... south or northeast?