|Awesome Orthodox representation of|
the nine orders of angels.
- rationale for adventurer priests
- rationale for usage of the cross (not crucifix) as a holy symbol
- detailed explanation of how the sacrifice of the Prince of the Cross saved / saves the world and its believers -- current working idea is that, by his continuous sacrifice, the world (Midgard) is walled off from direct interference from entities of the higher and lower realms
- rationale for the clerical spells (sacraments, blessings from angels, appeals to saints, spiritual authority, genuine miracles and gifts)
- hierarchy of the choirs of angels
- the role of high elves and high dwarves
- the role of elves, halflings, and dwarves
- the church's view of other sentient races
- the church's view of chimerical creatures
- the church's view of pagan religions and their clerical abilities
- the church's stance on magic (official system)
- the church's stance on magic (other systems)
- the church's hierarchy (central authority, religious orders, lay personnel, believers)
- the church's most prominent saints
- why doesn't the church just set up an assembly line of healing?
- what's the real reason the clerics can't use edged weaponry?