For the new year, I plan on adding to that gaming portfolio.
There are two primary campaigns that I'd like to get started on -- primarily online since I don't think my schedules will allow any otherwise. They are:
- Dungeoncrawlers (a campaign that deals with a changed Mystara that is plagued, yet linked by megadungeons -- using the Castles & Crusades ruleset);
- Fading Suns ( a campaign that will hopefully explore the new Fading Suns 3rd Edition later this year).
There are a number of games that I'd also like to take for a one- to three-session test drive:
- [RPG] Eclipse Phase
- [RPG] Diaspora
- [RPG] DC Adventures / M&M 3rd edition
- [RPG] Shadow World using the HARP ruleset
- [RPG] Dresden Files RPG
- [Wargame] Victory By Any Means
- [Wargame] Starmada: the Admiralty Edition
- [Wargame] A Call to Arms: Noble Armada
And finally, I'd like to log in some time cobbling together a Military SF / Space Opera campaign using the Hero System.
We'll see how this year turns out, eh?